Friday, April 5, 2013

A Little Bit of This

Easter Saturday we did an egg hunt for Kacer-roo

Andie was quite facinated with the eggs and Kacen loved it when he found out that some had candy inside. Having a three year-old is great cuz I only split up one small container of mini M&M's in his eggs and that was more than plenty of candy for him. He was starting to get sick of candy by the last two and saved them for later. I did have jelly beans too but he tried some on Friday and decided he didn't like them. 


 Such a cutie, and I don't know what my deal is but I love her "drunk eye" photos. They just make me laugh.
 For April Fools Day we had the LDS Missionaries over for dinner. We made red jello in a pitcher, and I asked an Elder to pour Kace some juice but he realized before pouring that it was weird. 
After dinner I asked them if they would like a brownie for desert. The Elders were super excited so I pulled out two of these and put them on plates. 
(thanks blogger for switching my photo)
I didn't even make it the table without laughing, I thought I was so funny serving them "brown E's"

Oh man but I did make a killer apple pizza for desert, oh so good!

Then Kacen got real sick, if you are my facebook friend you already read about the throw up. 
He threw up so much, so much, yuck. Then he had a fever and sore throat. The test was negative for strep and he seems to be feeling some what better today. But Wednesday and Thursday were sort of nice when he was all lethargic.
 Andie bean sleepy head.
 Family snuggle time.
 This is what he sat around looking like for nearly two days. He would let me read him super long books too, it was really nice.
Welp that's our week. Ok I am going to tell you guys cuz I am pretty excited, I am working on a new blog. I am almost ready to launch but still working out some kinks, it isn't anything amazing, but it will still be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Kacen! Hope everyone is feelig better! Love seeing all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete