Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April Fun Outside

We have had some nice weather here lately so the kids and I have headed outdoors.
Andie can pull herself up to stand now and has started moving around holding onto things. I am pretty sure she is teething so she has been a little more whiny and started to take a binky.

 And she just loves to put anything in her mouth, especially sticks and leaves, and today at the park she felt sand and tried to eat that too.
 Here is my child of summer, banged up knees on the first warm day. Oh my heck, Kacen was doing the absolute funniest thing the other day, he would take his car to the top of the driveway and while ridding down try to take a drink from his water bottle. He repeated this three or four times til he was well hydrated, haha.
 This kid plays so hard, it is too cool

Smore's in the bright sun at 11:00 am after yard work while burning yard debris? Yes please.
 So cute little saggy pants, he insisted on wearing these shorts and I accidentally let him walk around most of the day with them on backwards, luckily his bff caught my mistake and helped us out.

Oh also Andie loves her brother, she wants everything he has, she wants to be right on top of him all the time and just smiles and laughs at him all the time, especially when he is screaming and crying. However, Kacen very rarely shares the same sentiment and often yells at her for touching his things and he now wants to be held all the time and carried up the stairs like she is. But this does mean I still get lots of snuggles and hugs and kisses from my Kaceroo so that isn't too bad. Little Andie bear sure has started to pitch fits, that one. Her back arching is quite perfected, and the fake crying that stops the moment you pick her up is sort of convincing. But she is just such a cutie doll.

2 comments:

  1. I love your kids and I feel so honored to be Kacen's BFF! (I'm assuming, and hoping, you were talking about me.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yes, you are his BFF! He doesn't say any other person's name quite as often, probably not even mine ;) And it is pretty obvious we all love you around here too.

      Delete