Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oh Our Random February

So February was a pretty exciting month for us, Kace turned 3 Andie turned 6 months and...Ian came home all the way from Brazil and had his birthday too!
Kacey loves his uncle. The other day I heard him freaking out during his nap time so I opened his door to let him out. He ran past me all the way down stairs, threw open the garage door grabbed a skateboard and was heading out across the street barefoot and without a coat to skate with his uncle. Too cute!
 
This is what Kacen does in line at AC Moore craft store. Line up the teddy bear pencil toppers. 
 A wintery walk to Long's park, haha Kacey looks so proper. 
Andie Bean loves to eat real food.
 And she likes to drink out of a glass.
 And she can sit up so big.
 An attempt at a sibling photo.
 Kacey poop'n on the potty.
He hates sitting on the toilet but hates having his poops in his pants, so we work through it. But I love that he doesn't go in a diaper any more. Poopy three year-old diapers are so sick!
Go Kacey Go! He can totally do this potty training thing, I know he can.
 Oh she went through a tongue phase, swiping it back and forth and sticking it out.
My big project in February was catering a wedding reception. Say What? I know!

 My friends the Shaffers were so kind to let me do this for them to get some great experience preparing elegant food for a huge gathering.
It was a lot of work, and I had so much help from my wonderful family and ward family. So many wonderful people got my back and I feel so blessed.

I am pretty lame and didn't take any photos, hopefully at some point some pictures of the reception will pop up on facebook and I can throw them over here. But I think it all turned out well and looked good too. 

Poor Ky Ky had his butt whooped taking care of the two kiddos and working and school while my head was wrapped up in the reception for a week. Man he rocks! It is the month of valentines right? So I can gush a smidgen about my Ky. 

And after all that hard work I let my mind sort of melt and spent this week on a Twilight the Saga marathon, some time this weekend I will fit in the last movie! Years ago I watched number one and thought the Bella actress was so lame I couldn't even think about watching another. But maybe I was a little harsh.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you still update your blog! I have got to do better. Sounds like you guys are doing good! We need to catch up sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food tables looked great! I really wanted to try something but I new 10 minutes in to the reception that I had the flu and wasn't going to last. I don't even know if I got any pictures but you did a good job. That reminds me, I need to track down my chopping boards...

    ReplyDelete