Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I am Weak

So I am just gonna put it out there, I have major gut problems.

Thanks to the sweet sister missionaries pretty much everyone in our ward know this by now, haha. I totally love those ladies. Anyway I am not quite sure what to do for my tummy and all of the diets seem so hard. I am so weak. I tried to slowly begin the GAPS diet this week. I was going to eliminate gluten and sugar. And I did, for Monday and most of today. But dang I felt so tired and like I was over eating on other things just to compensate for not having my gluten and sugar snacks, and then I was soooo grumpy.

To all of you who are gluten and sugar free, props man.

I may try again, the logic behind this diet and the SCD diet are sound (if you want more info let me know but I don't want to bore anyone). I feel if I want to go meds free I need to change my diet, but I think I sort of jumped in without preparing. So the goal is to not over eat on gluten or sugar, and try to avoid it. I want to add carrot juice, a bile stimulator, and some other supplements and lots of homemade bacteria filled yogurt. And slowly try to add gluten free items to our pantry, doing it all at once seems a little costly.

So anyway, yeah I am weak. I just love doughnuts, bread, cookies, cake, bread, candy, ice cream, bread, cookies....I am repeating now.

No comments:

Post a Comment