Sunday, January 6, 2013

This one's for you!

I sometimes go through these phases when I think, "Eh I don't want to blog or do much online (not even check my food blogs, that's a big deal), I would rather just hang with my fam than spend time blogging about it all." But then I remember that a blog is a great way for friends and family to keep up with the 411.

So 2012 recap, here ya go:

January was rather uneventful, and 'sides I don't have any pics because our camera was broke.

February Kace turned TWO! What a big boy. Ky started working at the hospital as a Patient Care Assistant.
March Ian left for his mission and Kacen got a big boy room. We bought Kacen's first big boy undies with high hopes of potty training, yeah he is still in diapers. And we found out we were going to have a baby girl.

 April we went to Georgia to spend Easter with my parents and my sister Micah and her family. And we got to see Ian at the airport for a bit because we had to give him some papers he needed to get into Brazil.




May was walks, kitchen reno and kayaks, getting bigger. Gotta love our Kacer he keeps us go go go'n.



June was swimming with C-rad (love ya girl), birthday at Shady Maple (no pics) and trips to Habitat for Humanity para kitchen reno.

July THE BEST MONTH OF OUR YEAR! BABY ANDIE CAME. Man we love that bean she is the happiest and most alert kid ever, it is like she never wants to sleep because she wants to observe everything thing around her. And also we got to see Grandma and Grandpa Murphy on their way moving from Georgia to Maine. We love our family so much and are so blessed for our relationships with them.




 August Aunt K'Leena, Emily, and uncle Ryan came to visit on their way moving to Connecticut. E-Town Fair, Kace got some crazy bug bite, and Andie had bad skin probs but she was still a cutie pie.




September Grandma and Grandpa Murphy and Aunt K'Leena and her family came back for Andie's blessing. We realized I am super weak. Kacen loved painting, and we found fun adventures. 





 October we went to Connecticut, Maine, Connecticut and had Halloween x 2


 November, umm nothing too exciting. A very nice and quite Thanksgiving with the Raleigh's. 


December 
Kacen loves cars, that is working to our benefit for potty training, we keep trying. He'll get it soon, I think...I hope. Today he reached his hand into a full poopy diaper, yuck! 
 Andie and daddy! Those crazies.
 Andie was a wonderful baby Jesus.
 Annual gingerbread houses.
 Early Christmas with Nana and Papa! Our kids are loved! We are loved. And are so blessed.

 Christmas break was amazing! My sisters and parents came to visit. Kacen loved having his big boy cousins to play with. I loved being with my nieces and nephews they are all so wonderful and have just the cutest personalities. We loved meeting baby Kendra for the first time and her and Andie loved their daily play dates, haha well mostly she and Andie loved having nine pairs of willing arms for holding. And of course took the clan over to "Hershey's Chocolate, Hershey's Chocolate, Hershey's Chocolate World." We also went to Roots Market. But mostly just hung out and played games and ate entirely too much junk food. Our house is in serious need of a detox, but I just love it all sooo much. My sista's and I are are BFF and I love being with them and nothing. Nothing. beats having your mama around. (you too dad). It was such a wonderful Christmas.


 Christmas morning. We fed Kace's car addiction.
New Years Eve was pretty uneventful, well aside from Andie getting buzzed on Martinelli's haha.
 


So here goes 2013, it is going to be a great year!

Oh man ten fiddy eight, dang! That is why I don't blog any more it takes over my life, I need to be in bed. Haha ok it doesn't completely take over but dude I am tired, and both kids are sick so you know I will be up in the middle of the night with one if not both of them. Oh well, that is the bad that comes with the good. And friends, thanks for reading, I love you all and I am so happy for our connections and hope you enjoy keeping up with our lives as much as we love hearing about yours.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand not waning to blog- I feel that way all the time! It's so fun to see all the pictures though! We sure do miss you!

    ReplyDelete