Sunday, December 8, 2013

November

We had a super busy November, mostly with home repairs, never ending home repairs. But I got some other fun pictures snapped too. So here goes.
Andie helping me sand her Christmas present, I love this age, I can get her gifts right in front of her and she doesn't even know. Before and afters of this gift will come later this month. 
 Andie Bean is sooo cute. She says: hi, mom, dada, ball, barks like a dog, says neigh, sings when music is on, please, thank you, here you go and NO.
 This is our buddy Owen, my friend Christie's baby boy. Andie loves him and loves to give him kisses and play with his face and binkies.

 Pretty Christie and Owen.
 Andie has crazy hair, I am trying to tame it and make it do something.
 She found her toes.
 Snuggles with mama.
 I tried to get some photos for our family Christmas card, so I guess here is a preview for ya.
 Isn't he so handsome?
 Andie was not happy with this activity.
 Well later it was ok.

Most of November brought home repairs around here. I was in charge of painting both kids rooms. Here is Kacen and Andie's room before and after. 
 It took soo long, and they got new floors. Both rooms look very nice, I will have to get a picture of the other room soon.
Well here is the before  
And the during

Oh my favorite part of the month was that all the giant pumpkins were only $2 at the local farmers after Halloween! I wanted one all season but didn't want to pay $15. So I went out and picked this baby up, I loaded it in my car all by myself. Then when I got home I went to take it out of the car and the thing fell on top of me and I was just laying on the ground laughing so hard because I was so happy to have that stinking pumpkin at my house!
We also had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My Jessi and her beau came, all the way from Utah! It was so great to get to know Adam better and to spend time with our Hessica.
I played in our wards annual Turkey Bowl, wow I didn't know half the rules to football. I think I played alright though.
And of course set up the Christmas tree that week.

Those kids sure loved helping out. I had every intention of moving the ornaments to make it more symetrical and put together but we have just left it, and I love it, because they did it.

Kacen is growing and developing so much everyday. Our hearts are filled with gratitude for his improvements. He loves to sing and sings all day long. He is always saying things that make laugh. The other day we were at a bounce house and I was climbing a ladder behind him, once he got to the top he turned around and reached down and said "here take my hand, I'll help you." 
He still doesn't care too much for Andie but we are working on that.

(Thanks to my sis-in-law Amy for some of the pictures I used here. Having a "sister wife" living in your house really has some perks, haha)

Oh but seriously, this month I am so grateful to my family who I live with. Especially Amy and Valarie, they both help me and my children so much, I feel so blessed to have them. 

1 comment:

  1. Sad that I have to catch up on life through blogs but happy that I get an insight!! Glad you're having a good time always!

    ReplyDelete