Friday, October 25, 2013

What you missed this fall

Just when you think you've lost us, here I come out of left field with a post. Can you believe it? In no particular order, because I am not gonna be adjusting everything, it is enough that I am putting things up right? Here is our Fall so far.
Leave piles (can you believe how big they are?)
 Andie Bean at her finest


 Family trip to Gifford Pinchot State park for kayaking and sailing with Nana and Papa

 Ky Ky making Kacer jump, haha, he loves it though.
 Cousin love!
 Right after the last photo was taken Kace fell off the bar, yikes!
 Once again Andie at her finest.
 Kacen's first day of Headstart. So cute. He is so great at new things, he just hopped right on the bus and didn't even turn back. He loved it so much he didn't want to get off the bus after school.
 Nana waiting with me to pick him up.
Andie walks and runs and climbs all over the place these days.
She says thank you, here you go, all done, mama, dada and banana (all in a baby form of course)

 Family trip to Palmyra New York, it is so pretty up there and we saw some beautiful and wonderful church sites.
 Andie watching Papa pick apples outside the house we stayed at.
 Evening canoeing on lake Seneca. After the kiddos went to bed we took a late night dip in the lake, it was one of the funnest things I have done in a long time. I love my in-law siblings.
 And I love these little girls, they are such great cousins to Kacen and Andie and having them around has helped Kacen develop in his speech so progressively.



 Me at my finest

 The Sacred Grove

 One last photo of Andie Babe just strut'n her stuff.
Happy Fall! 
Next week brings Halloween (a Jake and the Never Land pirates trio, haha sorta, and a white kitty). I will try to post soon, if anyone cares, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment